Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Swing Swing Swing


The law of attraction says that if you put an idea out into the universe it will come true. This was the case for our new swingset. Alex has adored swinging ever since her first run at Grandma and Grandpa's. We decided to get her a swingset of her own this summer since she loves it so much. After making this decision we hopped online to good 'ol KSL.com to see what we could find. I was getting pretty excited at what was available and even found one that I was about ready to jump on (since from what I could tell, the well priced ones were being snatched up pretty quickly). James told me we shouldn't jump too fast and that it would be good to keep looking and thinking about it. Well, the next day my neighbor called. After a little small talk she offered to me what I had been excitedly searching for... their swingset. It's true. Their children were getting older and were ready to upgrade. After repeatedly telling me that if I didn't really want it after seeing it, It wouldn't hurt her feelings, I assured her it would be perfect. And so, here it is. We have a new swingset and a daughter who thinks the whole world has been given to her:)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

She is absolutely precious - just like her mom. It was SO good to see you on Saturday!