What an amazing Mother's Day. I have the greatest children anyone could ask for! I absolutely love watching them learn new things. There is nothing I'd rather do with my time than be with my family. My kids (and of course my amazing husband) gave me a new camera for a Mother's Day gift! Yay!!!! I am very sentimental and I always complain that my current camera doesn't do justice to my children's precious moments. Thanks so much!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Mother's Day
What an amazing Mother's Day. I have the greatest children anyone could ask for! I absolutely love watching them learn new things. There is nothing I'd rather do with my time than be with my family. My kids (and of course my amazing husband) gave me a new camera for a Mother's Day gift! Yay!!!! I am very sentimental and I always complain that my current camera doesn't do justice to my children's precious moments. Thanks so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You got a camera? Yay!!!! I'm SO excited for you. We should take a photography class together.
Post a Comment