I just had to share this picture of the kids sitting on Santa's lap. Look at my poor little guy. He looks terrified. Ah, what we do for a picture. He is going to think it is so funny when he's older though. That's why we take pictures right?... to capture our memories no matter how happy or sad (or in Alex's case, indifferent).
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Are kids afraid of Santa Claus?
I just had to share this picture of the kids sitting on Santa's lap. Look at my poor little guy. He looks terrified. Ah, what we do for a picture. He is going to think it is so funny when he's older though. That's why we take pictures right?... to capture our memories no matter how happy or sad (or in Alex's case, indifferent).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Best. Picture. Ever!
That is too funny, Angie. Poor Johnny and Alex's face is classic also.
That is great! Johnny will love that when he is older. I can see that going into a graduation slide show!
Post a Comment