Tuesday, December 14, 2010

1st Sweater

I recently learned how to knit, and after doing a scarf and a couple of other little things I thought I'd tackle an article of clothing. My goal was to make this orange sweater for Johnny and have it ready to wear in the fall. I kept picturing him in a pumpkin patch with it on, but I just didn't get it done in time. Sad, but I'm so glad I didn't just not do it because look at how cute he is!!! He has pretty much already grown out of it, but I guess that's ok since I'll have another little guy that can wear it in about 2 years:)

When Santa asked Johnny what he wanted for Christmas, he replied, "STICKS!"

3 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

What a little stud Johnny is and look at your knitting skills. I'm so proud :)

Rachel said...

It's always nice when you can let your kids out in public in something you made! Nice job, He's a handsome little guy. Does that mean you're having another one? Congrats!

Karen Hanneman said...

They are soooo cute. I really miss you all!
The sweater looks great and so does the little boy in it.
Love,
Aunt Karen