I like the first one, black, the best. I think it is really classy looking. But would be kind of hard to match furniture with. The second one would probably be easier to match.
ha-- must be genetic. I think I like the 4th best as well. But I guess I'd have to remind myself of how your livingroom looks to give a best opinion. Maybe tonight...
5 comments:
I like the first one, black, the best. I think it is really classy looking. But would be kind of hard to match furniture with. The second one would probably be easier to match.
I LOVE the 3rd.
I think anything you choose will be perfect, but I really like the 4th one. I think the color of the wood is really classy, but they are all nice.
Like Jennifer I vote for the 4th.
Aunt Karen
ha-- must be genetic. I think I like the 4th best as well. But I guess I'd have to remind myself of how your livingroom looks to give a best opinion. Maybe tonight...
Post a Comment